Tips & Tricks
Check your air filters every month! Change them when they look dirty. Frequent air filter changing will keep the system clean, keep energy costs down, and will prevent early system failure.
Upgrade your thermostat - to save more $$
Using a programmable thermostat can save the average customer $180 every year in energy bills! This savings is good for the environment and your wallet.
Tune Up Your HVAC Equipment Yearly
A Maintenance check-up includes the following:
- Check thermostat settings
- Tighten all electrical connections/measure voltage
- Lubricate moving parts
- Inspect the condensate drain
- Check the system controls
- Clean evaporator coil
- Check and adjust refrigerant levels
- Clean blower
- Check all gas connections
- Ensure proper gas pressure
- Evaluate burner combustion
- Inspect heat exchanger
We service all major brands... here are just a few
Quick response service call and repairs - Call now for your spot!
Johnson's Mechanical Technologies, Kannapolis, NC 28083 | Phone: 704.932.2665 |firstname.lastname@example.org